Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Hannah Z. Cormier, First Grader!

Last Wednesday was Hannah's first day of First Grade! She was unbelievably excited, and looked absolutely adorable in her little "First Day" dress (with matching socks, of course!). And I only cried a little bit as I dropped her off at school. She loves her teacher, Ms. Michael, which is just as it should be for a first grader. She is now in school for a full day, and it's pretty tiring for her right now, but she's getting used to it. However, I am having trouble getting used to her being gone all day. The mornings go quickly, but by mid-afternoon, I find myself missing her terribly and watching the clock until the bus brings my little Hannah-boo home!

C'mon, Mom, let's get moving!

Greeted by Miss Michael ("She's beautiful!").

OK, Mom, you can take your camera and go now!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Awww. Doesn't it go by so fast? I am still amazed that I have two in school! Amy