Thursday, May 31, 2007

Recently, Rachel asked me to put her hair up in ponytails. This surprised me, as she usually runs screaming from the room if I even show her a hairbrush. Doing her hair for her ballet recitals is usually a nightmare - for both of us. So I was excited to seize this opportunity to do something cute with her hair!

When I was finished, I told her to take a look in the mirror. I asked her how she liked it. She replied matter-of-factly, "I think I look a little bit gorgeous."

Unfortunately, she hasn't let me do anything fun with her hair since...

3 comments:

Amy said...

Awwww . . . When I was little I wanted nothing but a ponytail in my hair. My mom tried all these other things, and all I did was cry until they came out. Who knows what my deal was . . . :)

Lisa said...

Too sweet! I miss you guys. We need to get together soon.

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Rachel,I think you look great!

Your Chinese Sister
Suzie