Here are a few of the goings-on of our family since my last post:
- Hannah's 10th Gotcha Day
- Hannah's 11th Birthday
- Al's and my 13th Wedding Anniversary
- Rachel's 8th birthday
- Daddy Daughter Dance
- Kaneland Fine Arts Festival (Rachel and Abbie both had works on display)
- Open House at school
- Two lost teeth (Abbie and Rachel)
- Art award for Rachel
- Awana Awards Night for Rachel
- Hannah's fourth grade recorder demonstration
- Rachel's second grade Tea for Two
- Rachel started speech therapy
- David started speech therapy
- David's Dedication at church
- Mother's Day
- A virus for Abbie and strep throat for Rachel and me
- Attended a First Communion and a Baptism for two different China friends
- Hannah finally cut her hair for Locks of Love
- David's first haircut
Not to mention day-to-day living details, like food, laundry, and getting to a million places on time with all required gear and snacks. All washed down with gallons of coffee...
In the next couple of weeks we look forward to:
- Abbie's Kindergarten Graduation
- Portraits done of the girls
- Get-together with David's China group
- Mom's night with Hannah's China group moms
- Abbie's Bible Sunday at church
- Long overdue visits/play dates with good friends
- The Last Day of School!
Many of these activities have included/will include haircuts and shopping for clothing, not to mention finding shoes for three pairs of size Wide feet!
I'm living my dream!
Stay tuned for photos...