Wednesday, October 06, 2010

One Year Ago Today...


...I read our adoption agency's e-letter to families waiting to adopt from China. The letter mentioned that they had little boys on their waiting children list. I made my first inquiry on that day. Just five months later, our Shi Shi became a member of our crazy, wonderful family.


I re-read those early emails this morning. David bounced over and gave me a big hug and kiss while I was reading. I think he was wondering why I was crying. Sometimes I look at him and I still can't believe how it all fell together so perfectly.


Coincidentally, our agency's e-letter this month shares a link to their Waiting Child program. David's picture is shown along with that information.


It's amazing what miracles can happen in a year!

2 comments:

Bobbi said...

How he has changed!! Crazy how the time goes. What a blessing he is!!

Kathleen said...

His adoption is such a beautiful story...I am in awe with all that the Lord has done is such a short time. Thanks for letting him say hello on the phone to me yesterday. I can't wait to meet him in person:) I am so grateful that he is here and that my boys have a "boy cousin" to play with. Watch out world!!!