Saturday, March 10, 2007

Mmmm! Chocolate Cake!

My friend Tiffany gave me this recipe several years ago. I can't possibly count how many times I've made it. It's quick and easy, you can keep all the ingredients on hand in case you have to prepare an unexpected dessert, and most importantly, it is totally yummy! I've had so many people ask me for the recipe, so I just decided to post it here...

Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
1 box yellow cake mix (NO pudding in the mix)
1 cup milk
1 cup oil
4 eggs
2 small boxes INSTANT chocolate pudding mix
1 tsp. vanilla
1 12-oz package (2 cups) semi-sweet chocolate chips
Mix and bake in Pam-sprayed bundt cake pan at 350 degrees for 45-60 minutes.

That's it! You can eat it plain or sprinkle a little powdered sugar on it. You can slice it at the table, or if you're taking it somewhere, you can slice and lay it out on a platter - it makes a lovely presentation. Yummo!

No comments: