Saturday, September 06, 2008

More Vacation Memories

The girls and I had lots of fun while visiting Nana in Rhode Island!

We take the girls to the Providence Children's Museum every summer. Their favorite part is the water tables! Thank goodness for waterproof smocks!



We took a day trip to Boston and visited the Old North Church and Paul Revere's home.


And we ate delicious pizza at Pizzeria Regina's on the North End (I loved that place when I lived in Boston - oh, how I miss that pizza!).

One evening, Rachel was so tired from the day's activities, she fell asleep on Nana's couch in this position!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Bergeron said...

Love all those places, I grew up in R.I.!!! We even had a summer place in Charlestown for 15 years before selling. We are now in the Cincinnati area. Big difference from the east coast!!